INTEGRATION BUS FOR HEALTHCARE DATA INTEROPERABILITY AND TRACEABILITY
INTEROPERABILITY PLATFORM – HS.HELIOS Integration Bus enables the interoperability and centralization of integrations between hospitals’ Information Systems (HIS). It allows centralization of clinical and demographic data transmission allowing the extraction of metrics related to the integration of the HIS from different providers.
It also performs semantic integrity of HL7 messages and real-time integrations monitoring. As an integrator toolset HS.HELIOS can be fully or partially integrated into the ongoing implemented systems taking advantages of existing resources.
- High Availability Interoperability Platform;
- Management of external access to patient’s data (activation, deactivation and Transmissions control);
- Information Traceability (unique identifier that detects suspicious access);
- Processes and Traffic control (analysis of information flows);
- Operational support to the Information Systems Department (Origin Identification);
- Problems – SLA’s control);
- Dashboards of Productivity Indicators;
- Auditing to the existing communications.